Life is too short to be a wussy

Be a MAn of Desire,,,,Life is Too Short to be a Wussy

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

HOW TO CONQUER 2012....just like an alpha casanova

1. Work 6 days a week for 12 hours a day if you are not rich yet. If you can’t do this, you suck and will always be broke. So make up your mind right now. Do you want to be broke or rich? Don’t kid yourself. Decide RIGHT NOW.
2. Read one book a month at least. I read one or two a week.
3. Start out your day with 30 minutes of high-cardio exercise while listening to Les Brown (anything of his). This alone could double your income. You should be out of breath and begging for death at the end of this 30 minutes btw. Anything less is a waste of time.
4. Write out ONE WORD that describes the overall theme you believe God wants to script out in your life this year. Repeat it 3 times a day. Mine is “healing.”
5. Do verbal affirmations for at least 15 minutes per day. Speak nicely to yourself in the mirror right before you leave. Tell yourself “I like you. You are amazing. You look great today. I feel comfortable in my own skin. I am going to crush 2011 like a can of cheap beer on a frat boys forehead.
6. Seek out and surround yourself with positive successful people. Cut out all losers. Even if its your own mother. Read “Boundaries” for more on this.
7. Develop one new positive habit (or break one bad one) once every 30 days. For example, I am not saying one single curse word this month. Yes, I know I said “ass” in this post. I was referring to the animal obviously.
8. Cut carbs and sugar out of your diet, at least 80% of the time. Eat an organic salad with every vegetable known to man in it for lunch every weekday and you’ll probably never get sick again. Focus on raw food.
9. Ask yourself every single day “what is it that I am supposed to be doing with my life?”
10. Ask God to show you who He truly is. You may think you know. You probably don’t. The most brilliant question you could ever ask yourself is “what do I think about Jesus Christ?” I dare you to try it.
That’s all for now. And more than anything … expect to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment