Life is too short to be a wussy

Be a MAn of Desire,,,,Life is Too Short to be a Wussy

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Nice Guys Finish Last. And They Do not Get Chicks Either


Nice Guys Finish Last
And They Don’t Get Chicks Either
“The ordinary man is passive.  Against major events he is as helpless as against the elements.  So far from endeavoring to influence the future, he simply lies down and lets things happen to him.”
-    George Orwell (1903-1950) Famous journalist, political writer, and novelist
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950) Pulitzer Prize Winner 1925
“Why are there so many Georges?”
“Stop being a wussy.”
This is my message to men all around the world.  Women are sick of wussies.  How do I know he said this?  Because I am a genius.  and I’m not embarrassed to say it at all.  The whole “why are you dieting when you’re so skinny already?” thing applies here. 
Money doesn’t seem to like wussies much either.  It tends to not come around them too often.  Most wussies I know are so broke they can’t even pay attention.
You’re not a wussy…are you?
My vitamin for your mind this week actually applies to you too ladies.  If you’re in business that is.  And it has nothing at all to do with the Venutian Arts although I actually have a lot I could say on that subject.  We’ll save that for another life.

No comments:

Post a Comment