Life is too short to be a wussy

Be a MAn of Desire,,,,Life is Too Short to be a Wussy

Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Three Big Lessons of a Power Alpha Casanova Man

www.pickupartistclub.com
What follows below are 3 major lessons I've learned from being friends with Alpha Casanova Men.
They are just a small sample of the wisdom pie, and things I've learned just from being around them.
Lesson #1: Always Have Something Better To Say.
Wittiness, Banter. Cleverness. I love always having something better to say - it keeps life interesting for me, otherwise 98% of the conversations I have with people would bore me - I'd get stuck reading books all of the time, instead of just some of the time.
2. A Man Lean Into His Edges, Always.
A man is always leaning into his edges, in all areas of life. That means he HATES complacency and not challenging himself, but....he also knows his own limits, respects them and charges himself just to that edge, where it's an engaging, engrossing challenge - not too far but not too easy.
3. The Choice of the Badass
When I look around nowadays, do you know what I see? I see a hot girl, with a ridiculous yoga body, 
sewing a dress on my bed. That's what I see right now - I'm actually writing this to you
from my bed, and she's a few feet away from me sewing a dress.
But generally speaking, do you know what I see? A bunch of men who REGRESS during life.
Alive and charging in their 20's and sometimes 30's, they hit the stupid fvcking brake pad at some point in there and just STOP. They stop getting quicker, they stop getting smarter, they stop learning new things, they stop challenging themselves, they stop going after what they want, they stop raising their standards, they start accepting uninspired BLAH mediocrity, they start living at the effect instead of the cause, they give the fvck up and it makes me sick when I think about so NEXT PARAGRAPH.


No comments:

Post a Comment