But if you know what the large majority of women always take notice of when they first meet a guy, you can engineer your looks ever so slightly to gain that edge over other guys.
Forge the perfectly trimmed stubble, overly pricey fitted blazers and perfectly sculpted hair… because they don’t mean anything unless you have the basis in place. The things that women will always notice and remember about you.
You see, it’s not always about making a good first impression.
It’s about LEAVING a good first impression. So that she remembers you when you leave, thinks about you occasionally and is excited to see you again.
Ok, let’s get on with it then.
1. COLOGNE (EAU DE TOILETTE)
I can’t stress enough how important it is to smell good. Women go CRAZY for a guy who smells good. They get turned on, want to get closer to you and go all giddy at the smell of your neck.
In my opinion these are the best smelling colognes on the market, but you may have other thoughts.
- Issey miyake – Smells fruity and summery. Girls go nuts for this stuff. A great day time smell.
- Joop – Perfect for a night out, women will be hovering around you like bees on honey.
- D&G light blue – Like you’ve just stepped out of the shower, you smell fresh all day.
2. SHOES (DON’T SCRIMP)
How many times do you hear women saying that they love a man with great taste in shoes? Like all the time right?
Well take that advice on board and get yourself some nice shoes. Don’t be afraid to splash out a little, women will notice even the small details on your shoes.
- Brogues – These little beauties are awesome with a suit and can go with jeans too. The best part is they look great even when they are worn in.
- Desert boots – A stylish shoe for men, more casual and great with a pair of jeans.
- Loafers – Perfect for all weathers, mostly summer though. Can be worn with shorts and jeans.
3. WHITE SMILE (YELLOW NEVER WINS)
There’s nothing worse than bad breath and yellow teeth. You can’t tsp staring at the persons mouth. If you approach a woman with a big white gleaming smile, she’ll remember it, trust me.
Don’t bother with the cheap at home stuff, just do what I did and go for the pro whitening at the dentist.
- Professional whitening – Go for Zoom whitening at your dentist, should cost around £200 but will make your teeth look amazing after an hour. Plus you get the home whitening gel and teeth moulds which are used at night with the peroxide gel to take your tooth colour a few shades whiter.
- At home whitening – I’ve tried the home teeth whitening route and it doesn’t really work for me, but there are so many on the market that I’m sure something is bound to work.