2. Practice talking to strangers. Ask random people at that location for directions. Start learning how to strike up a conversation and engage everyone you can. Once this feels natural, it will be easy to do so with that strikingly beautiful woman you just saw.
3. When you see that woman, or any other woman you think you’d like to meet, walk over with a friendly smile on your face.
4. Ask her for directions to somewhere you know is nearby. Follow that with a question that ties into the place you are headed. For instance, if you ask directions to a bookstore, then follow up by saying this: “Great. Thanks. By the way, I notice you are carrying a bunch of books. Can you recommend a good book for my little sister? She’s turning 19.”
5. Pay attention to her body language. If she seems antsy, stop there and move on. If she has open, patient body language and seems friendly, then continue the conversation. Ask her something to do with relationships. For instance, you might say, “I saw online this morning that (whatever relationship issue you read, but probably avoid ones about approaching a girl) and wondered if other people thought that was off base, too?” (Or some other variation of this. You might ask advice for a friend, for example.)
6. If she’s sitting down, sit down beside her. Start by saying you can only stay a minute because you are meeting a friend in a few minutes. Ask her name, but don’t offer yours. Don’t ask boring, inane questions, such as what she does for a living or where’s she from. Learn how to ask open-ended questions that someone can’t respond to with a simple yes or no. This is good conversational technique to know.
7. Tease her so you create a connection. Make sure it is gentle teasing with a smile on your face to show you are kidding. Keep the conversation topics light hearted.
8. Talk about your favorite places in the city, such as a bar or club and say why you like it there. Then, offhandedly mention, “You’d probably love it. We should go next week.” Hand her your phone and say, “Put your number in.” That’s it.
During any of these steps if you encounter natural resistance, break them down. If you can’t do that, time to move on. There are a lot of other fish in the sea. Don’t forget that when it comes to approaching women, practice makes perfect. So, get out there today and give it a shot.